Sunday, August 31, 2008

My latest layouts

First of all - Ina enjoying summer and water.
This lo was made with a template by Jennilyn at Oscraps.
I entered a contest and I actually won a price!!!!


Credits:
Template - jennilyn_spotlight12x12 and jennilyn_foldem7
Alpha - jennilyn_alllacqueredup
Bubbles - jennilyn_bubbliciousbubbles
Papers - jennilyn_clearskies, jennilyn_kristen, jennilyn_springsherbet
Rainbowricrac - jennilyn_kristen
Sun - jennilyn_kristen
Tag - jennilyn_datingstamps_tag


Next one is a layout I made and entered a challenge at Digiscrap
I just love these photos of Ina playing in the water.


Credits:
Template by Sylvie at Digiscrap
Papers and elements from Famous ByDigiscrap
except Watersplash by Line
Wordart by Choukette


The last one for now is Moonshine.
It is made with a template from Scrapbook Elements, but I missed the deadline.
The quote is so beautiful and I new exactly what photos to use when I noticed the Quote challenge at GDS


Credits:
Template - JKELL_Augusttemplate
Papers - Microferk_GetBack-DiamondGlaze
Swirls - Ake Pangestuti - Swirlette Set 1
Bow - Microferk_Dryads (colorised)
Alpha - Alice Naylor-Stamped alpha
Font - Moonstar
Photos - taken summer 2008 by my son Niklas

No comments: